Monday, October 5, 2009

1994

. As far back as i can remember, I always wanted to be a Gangster. To me, being a Gangster was way better than being a Prime Minister. Even before first i knew i wanted to be part of them.That was there i knew that i belong. Being somebody in a neighbourhood that was full of nobodies . They were not like anybody else. They did what ever they want. At night, Whenever they played cards.Nobody ever called a Cops.

I was the luckiest kid in the world. I Could go anywhere, I could do anything, i knew everybody and everybody knew me. Some guys, they even let me parked their cars. And here i am, just a little kid, i cant even see over the steering wheel and I'm parking a Mercedez.

You see people like my father could never understand but i was part of something. I belong. I was treated like a grown up. Everyday i was learning to score. Ringgit here, Ringgit there. I was living in a fantasy. My father was always pissed off. He was pissed off that he made lousy money. He was pissed at my Grandmother who's on a wheelchair. He was pissed at 4 of us living in a such a tiny house. He didnt want anybody hearing what he said, and he didnt want anybody listening to what he was being told. 100 of guys depended on him.

No comments:

Post a Comment